FMP – APP RESEARCH

I was heavily inspired in terms of content for the app by BWW – Big White Wall. I incorporated a lot of elements from this site, especially as it is all about mental health, community and support.

The idea for the quotes were partially inspired by seeing a lot of quotes (by members) on BWW

The idea to have an avatar instead of a profile picture of self also was inspired by BWW

Originally in the first versions of the app I based the search categories on the categories BWW displays.

useful tools on the home page also was inspired by BWW.

And of course the articles. Specifically the visualisation of this one. I knew that within my project I only want to represent articles with illustrations as it matched the tone of voice better than photographs.

My logo looks a lot different, however the mood and feel of it was inspired by BWW. It feels friendly and fun.

ARTICLE ILLUSTRATIONS

As I mentioned before I sourced the Illustrations I featured as part of the app for the articles. I was looking on Behance and Dribble and I wanted to take this change to credit the people who created those amazing illustrations that really topped the visual experience of my app.

anxieTEA by Ishleen Kaur

Image may contain: cartoon, illustration and drawing
Image may contain: cartoon, art and sketch

meditation by Sushama Patel

meditation concept design digital vector character design colors girl flat vector illustration

Podcast illustration and other illustrations by
Alexander Sidharta

Podcast Illustration ui stylepractice app blog infographics flat  design vector technology simple art draw tech design graphic  design client work doodle design illustration

Anxiety awareness https://www.behance.net/gallery/89365695/Anxiety-Awareness-%28video-series%29?tracking_source=search_projects_recommended%7Canxiety%20illustration