FMP – INFORMATION SHEET RESEARCH

MEAL PLANNER AND SHOPPING LIST

Although I have enough experience in terms of meal prepping, planning, healthy eating, exercising and fitness that I could have written the information / guidance sheet by myself, I felt like it’s best to look into what others’ have said about the topic.

https://www.thekitchn.com/the-beginners-guide-to-meal-planning-what-to-know-how-to-succeed-and-what-to-skip-242413

This article I found was very useful. Had all the relevant information such as what is meal planning and how to do it.

I used this link / article to produce the information sheet for the meal planner and shopping list.

PROCRASCINATION DIARY

As part of my general mental health research and search for ‘potential partnerships’ I looked on my council’s website. I was hoping to potentially contact organisation with a separate survey specifically aimed at professional advice for people especially young adults with mental health issues.

On Wandsworth Council’s website I came across an online mental health forum / support site called Big White Wall.

It is free and easy to create a profile so I did.

I will further explain my research and other important aspects of BWW in the app – research post. This is due to the app and what the app offers being more inspired by BWW than the stationery.

However the idea for the procrastination diary came from BWW. They have a template example that I thought is a great addition to the stationery I was making, especially during lockdown. I am sure I’m not the only one who procrastinated and struggled to stay productive and motivated during lockdown. This stationery idea offers a solution.

I also looked up articles with regards to procrastination. An explanation on what it is, means, what are the common reasons and other important information.

To create the information sheet I used this article / web page:

https://motivationgrid.com/4-main-causes-procrastination-revealed/